Asphalt Driveway Sealing From The Hartwick Asphalt Inc.
With age, asphalt can lose its strength and integrity. Although your asphalt may have cracks or is showing signs of wear, that does not mean it needs to be torn out and replaced.
We at Hartwick Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating believe that parking lot repair and driveway crack repair via sealing and restoration can be a better and more cost-effective option versus a complete driveway replacement.
Seal your asphalt surfaces six months to one year after installation
Your brand new asphalt parking surface isn’t immune to developing cracks, holes, and other issues. In order to keep it looking like new, it should be sealed 6 months to one year after installation with our sealer.
Benefits of Premium Asphalt Sealer Mix
- High quality industrial grade product
- Smooth matte finish
- Lasts up to three years
- Environmentally friendly
- Extends the life of asphalt
- Professionally applied by hand
Sealing your asphalt driveway or parking lot surfaces properly and professionally will prevent unsightly cracks and holes from occurring in the first place. Our sealing process delivers long-lasting protection, has a beautiful matt smooth appearance, and protects your driveway from our harsh Michigan weather.
We can perform just about any asphalt driveway repair job
Much like changing the oil in your car, ongoing maintenance of your asphalt driveway can reduce the time, hassle and cost which comes with a full driveway repair job.
Ugly cracks, unsightly and even potholes and depressions in your driveway are an eyesore which lowers the curb appeal – and overall value – of your home.
If you require asphalt driveway repair work, we can take care of it with:
- Crack repair: We will fill linear or jagged cracks so that they blend in with the surrounding hard surface
- Hole filling: Our optional highway-grade hot pour product fills even the deepest potholes and is made to last
- Ramp repair: If you need an asphalt wheelchair ramp from scratch – or you need to repair an old, uneven ramp so that it’s smooth and safe – we can help
- Curb repair: Connecting your asphalt drive to the street – properly installed curbs look good and can reduce wear and tear on vehicles as they pull in and out of your entrance and exits
We can handle walkway repairs too
Is navigating your parking lot an adventure due to:
- Cracks or holes
- Raised bumps or dips
- Chipped or missing pieces
- Trip hazards from gaps
Hartwick Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating will tackle your parking lot repair job using our industrial asphalt repair products. At the same time, we’ll ensure the delicate island landscaping or stonework inside of your parking surfaces doesn’t come into contact with our products.
Professional. Punctual. Dedicated.
Ask for a FREE repair quote
We’re here to perform asphalt driveway repair services and maintenance on your driveway. We aren’t in the replacement business.
If you have driveway crack repairs you want to be done or walkway repairs you just can’t put off any longer, then let us help you.
The first step is to contact The Hartwick Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating today for your free quote.
Request a Quote Today
Driveway renewal. Asphalt, concrete or interlock. Home or business maintenance. No matter what you need – or where – we can do it.